LN Gateway Ping Test Failed
If the Gateway Ping test fails, then your TV is not communicating properly with your Router or Modem. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Power off your TV, Modem, and Router.
- Unplug the power for your Modem and Router.
- Plug in your Modem and turn it on.
- Plug in your Router and turn it on.
- Make sure your IP Address information entered into the TV during the Network Setup matches the information from your Router or Modem.
- If you are using an Automatic Setup (most users), skip this step.
- If you are using a Manual Setup (advanced users), contact your network administrator to determine what the correct IP Address information is.
Important: The wireless encryption key is case-sensitive. Make sure you enter the correct uppercase or lowercase letters.
- If the Gateway Ping test passes, but another test fails, click here to go back to the list of Network Tests.
- If all tests pass, the TV is successfully connected to your network.
- If the Gateway Ping test fails again, continue on to the next section.